top of page
  • Writer's picturejohn31771

Who is Jay Turser and what is his name doing on this guitar?

Like "Roland", Jay Turser is some marketing person's idea of an American sounding name to be placed on an Asian product. A company named "Davitt and Hanser" market these guitars. That being said, this guitar has a lot to like. It is light weight, has a set neck with a maple fretboard that feels really good to me. The strings run through the body and it sounds and plays very good. It is in "as new" condition and is a lot of fun for a modest $175.

1,104 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page